Monday, January 19, 2009

hello everbody its doug .it was a good flight but a long bus ride.i was so sick i couldnt wait to get off.right when i got off the bus this little boy came running over to me and gave me a big hug,i tottaly wasnt expecting that but it was very cool.today we hauled maul and the people were out watching us and laughing at joey singing and dancing.i want to say high to my family kristal tyler allison kaitlynn i love you guys.i would like to thank God for stiring the hearts of the family that made it possible for me to be here. thank you and we will see you soon

2 comments:

kristal said...

Hello everyone!! I hope all is going great. I have enjoyed reading everyones blogs. I hope everyone is feeling better, and learning how to dance and sing from joey. Debbie and I were laughing about that last night. Our family will continue to pray that each of you get the chance to share who christ is and what he has done for you in your life. We all look forward for each of you to return shinning brightly from your amazing experience. Please tell my husband Doug I love him very much and everytime I have to explain what he (and all of you)are doing in Jamicia I swell with pride. please also tell doug his dogs and kids are doing fine. thanks
love,
kristal benjamin.

kristal said...

Kristal again just wanted to let doug know all is well at home, baseball starts tonight after the basketball game. We miss you but also know you are doing what god has called you to do and that gives me comfort. I still can't help but miss you and long to see you on Sunday. I think Kim and I are going to ride togather to the airport. I love you doug.