Thursday, December 4, 2008

Share Your Journey

I'm so excited about this journey that God is leading me on. I want to put the challenge out to our entire team to share your journey with everyone. I know that God has been at work for me in preparation for this trip for a while and I'm thrilled to share my story with everyone, because WOW..... In the meantime, let's all share how God has brought you to this point. Amy has been encouraging us to post on this blog, and I'm not afraid to say, this is the first time I've done this so I had to fumble thru where to go and how to do it. It's not really hard but for anyone who doesn't want to try it but wants to share their story, email it to me and I'll be happy to post it on your behalf and if email is to hard, you can call me and dictate it to me. If that's what it takes to get your story out. I can't wait to get to know each and every person on this trip. Thanks Amy & Mike for all your hard work. I'm sure it's not an easy task.

-Mary Jo Goettling

No comments: